Another Pedophile Arrested Cebu

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

What a tool-shed if what the newspaper says is true I hope he spends the rest of his life in a Cebu jail cell.On a sad note the same old claim is used "poverty pushed us to engage in the illicit activity". http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2011/12/23/aussie-pedophile-nabbed-hotel-197402

Bruce
Posted
Posted

"ANOTHER"......?????? What, there is more than ONE? Absolutly shocking....Who knew?

• Like 2

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

Hang em high, :unsure:

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Too bad the boys don't understand much about football (not rugby for the UK guys)... I am sure Jerry Sandusky would be available to help those poor boys....

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

After reading the article I noticed it said that he arrived in Mactan 2/24 and his passport expired 4/24. I thought to travel here, you had to have a minimum of 6 months left on your passport to be eligible to enter the RP?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
After reading the article I noticed it said that he arrived in Mactan 2/24 and his passport expired 4/24. I thought to travel here, you had to have a minimum of 6 months left on your passport to be eligible to enter the RP?
Not only that he had overstayed but the paper said he had tickets to depart the next day.Now the papers claim that they "hear" he has AID's. Nothing like stating the facts.

MikeB
Posted
Posted
I think that applies to any country but I took that to mean his 59 day visa expired, not passport. Proofreading is a lost art in Filipino newspapers.
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
I think that applies to any country but I took that to mean his 59 day visa expired, not passport. Proofreading is a lost art in Filipino newspapers.
LOL "Proofreading" that's an understatement! Frankly much of what is written simply makes no sense, kinda like a lot of my posts. :hystery:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

WowThey did not print his real name for a change,maybe the story was made up to fill a gap in the page.

Jake
Posted
Posted
Too bad the boys don't understand much about football (not rugby for the UK guys)... I am sure Jerry Sandusky would be available to help those poor boys....
Yeah, they would be "sanduskied" for sure......he, he.