How Many True Friends Do We Really Have?

Just how many of the people we know are true friends?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Think about all your so called friends, how many would you trust with your life, your home, your car, your money, your wife or gf?

• 1 to 3
    • 4 to 6
    • 7 to 9
    • 10 or more---You are truly blessed

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

As we go through life, we meet many people along the way, thousands, tens of thousands and just how many of those do we call true friends? I see and hear people complaining that Filipinas on-line are scammer and Filipinas that they meet are liars or scammers, but doesn't this also hold true of people we meet in general? Would you let a stranger that you met recently have the key to your house or car? I think not. So how many people are your true friends in life?If a man or a woman has more true friends than they can count on their fingers, then they are truly blessed IMO.

brock
Posted
Posted
As we go through life, we meet many people along the way, thousands, tens of thousands and just how many of those do we call true friends? I see and hear people complaining that Filipinas on-line are scammer and Filipinas that they meet are liars or scammers, but doesn't this also hold true of people we meet in general? Would you let a stranger that you met recently have the key to your house or car? I think not. So how many people are your true friends in life?If a man or a woman has more true friends than they can count on their fingers, then they are truly blessed IMO.
I found my wife in bed with my best friend, So i got rid of my friend and my wife, just wish i had done it years earlier, it would have saved me a lot of money.

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Well, as a carry over from my childhood, I live by the creed of 'women are for sex, cats are for sleeping with'. Ah, the comfort of a good cat. Expecially on a cold night. Loyal, easy to please predictable, don't smell like a dog..... yup! I am very happy with my cat friends...

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted

I am very lucky to have a lot of friends. Actually, I'm hanging out with the same guys I grew up with when I was 15-16, more than 20 years ago.Of course we don't meet as often anymore, but we've managed to establish a few traditions. A yearly fishing trip or two, an annual trip abroad to watch football, a summer party and a christmas party. As well as some other gatherings on occasion. We usually plan a long time in advance. Finding an event, setting a date and that's our day(s). I've heard some guys having problems with that - they don't know if something comes up meanwhile. Hey - just put the event in the calendar and plan accordingly to that.I've also seen quite a few people growing up, skipping their time with the friends for their wife only. If the marriage breaks, they realize it's not that easy coming back. What the hell have you been doing the last 10 years, when the guys joke about their trips and fun they've had since last time. And you made the priority not going there.A year ago, my friends and I put up a website with private accounts. We can log on, talk bullsh&t, post pictures, setting up events etc - and most of the guys log on every day. That's a good way of keeping in touch between get togethers.Walk on,Lars

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Everybody hates me,may as well go and eat wormsanyone remember a song like that years ago,don't know who sung it or if it was a international hit or not. :AddEmoticons04230:

TheMason
Posted
Posted
Everybody hates me,may as well go and eat wormsanyone remember a song like that years ago,don't know who sung it or if it was a international hit or not. :AddEmoticons04230:
It was an international phenomenon. Who can forget the classics?Nobody likes me, everybody hates me,Think I'll go eat worms.Big fat juicy ones, Eensie weensy squeensy ones,See how they wiggle and squirm.Down goes the first one, down goes the second one,Oh how they wiggle and squirm.Up comes the first one, up comes the second one,Oh how they wiggle and squirm.

• 2 years later...
sjp52
Posted
Posted
Well, as a carry over from my childhood, I live by the creed of 'women are for sex, cats are for sleeping with'. Ah, the comfort of a good cat. Expecially on a cold night. Loyal, easy to please predictable, don't smell like a dog..... yup! I am very happy with my cat friends...
Oh yea nothing like a warm pussy to curl up to
  • Like 2

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
:( I'm not blessed! :hystery: :bash: But we're still Happy Campers though! :mocking:

brock
Posted
Posted
  • Like 4

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

OK! I will still consider myself as fortunate or blessed that I do have a few friends that represents only the 5 fingers on just one hand of mine! And not sounding too corny, Lee and Jake represents 2 of them, because they are the few people I know that once in a while will email me and asks me how I'm doing and that means a lot to me! Jake, I've met in person and are the best of SS buddies, you can ask Jake what SS means via a PM to him. Lee, I haven't yet met in person, but the good vibes were present from day one when we first met on another forum and still to this day on this forum! Yes, it's good say that I have true good friends for a loner such as myself!

• Like 3