13A Annulment Question

UZI
Posted
Posted

On Extension to 24 instead of 16 months thread the OP, Rusty, asked a question regarding this comment from my friend:

I cannot get a 13a because asawa was married in Philippines before
Well this is the reply from my British friend:
We tried for an annulment at first but the lawyers played silly bleeps with us keeping asking for more and more pesos. Received wisdom is that it should cost 150,000 or so. I see no reason why the questioner should not get his annulment and then go on to obtain a 13a. You can tell him the ongoing cost of a 13a but I'm sure it's less than the 3,000 or so every couple of months plus more every 6 months that is the cost of renewing a tourist visa.My wife wants an annulment for obvious emotional reasons and closure. When finances permit we will try again, maybe going the route of "presumed dead."
So Rusty, go get her annulment & then apply for your 13a too. Hope this helps. cheersty.gifUzi.

No name
Posted
Posted
On Extension to 24 instead of 16 months thread the OP, Rusty, asked a question regarding this comment from my friend: So Rusty, go get her annulment & then apply for your 13a too. Hope this helps. cheersty.gifUzi.
thanks for the information