Bar Girls

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Someone asked me to write a 200 word piece on why bar girls did that work...hope the link works.No Choice.doc

Warlord
Posted
Posted
Someone asked me to write a 200 word piece on why bar girls did that work...hope the link works.No Choice.doc
enjoyed your read dude!

Inspector
Posted
Posted

I'm not a saint, but is this place turning into a sex monger site? :cheers:

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted
I'm confused as to why you're confused.....

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

For 200 words, that sums it up fairly well!Regards: Jim

Inspector
Posted
Posted
I'm confused at why you are confused at my confused confusion as the confusion is of no confusion regarding your bargirls non confusion due to a confused country, but it is confusing when a confused link is removed for containing confused nudes, while the warlord links a confusing confusion of mongering confirmation on a confusing signature. :any-help:BTW, agree with your non confusing post....  some men are so lucky that the Philippines is so messed up.... allowing this situation, for them to "help" those poor bargirls make it? :)The link in this post directs members to a site that includes profanity and possibly other adult content, do not click on the link if you do not wish to read or see that type of item.

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Hmm..think I've got you...not too sure though...confusion abounds...lol!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
BTW, agree with your non confusing post.... some men are so lucky that the Philippines is so messed up.... allowing this situation, for them to "help" those poor bargirls make it? :)
Its not just the Philippines,bargirls are in every country of the world but known by different names so someone is "helping them make it" globally.

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi, and how would you define..'make it'?And for what?

Edited by roy2cebu

Inspector
Posted
Posted

If I want to discuss bar girls in detail, I will read warlords monger site, and if I want to read the other side, I will read that french guys. I prefer to engage in neither....the topic does not interest me in the least. I have seen it all....comfortably numb to why the girls do what they do, and the same numbness to those who take advantage...all over the world. I just expect both sides of the story .... and consistency. :cheers: