New Hotel In Cebu City

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Member Minnesota Johnny, who reads but only posts occasionally is now in Cebu and just brought me a Rate chart from a brand new hotel which opened a few blocks away from where we live. Johnny said it is very nice and that they showed him the rooms and he is going to move there from the Diplomat because he said it was much nicer and less money as well.Standard room p995Deluxe Rom p1,395Junior Suite p1695Executive Suite p1,895 Check it out HERE

• Like 1

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out. They need to correct the google map location on the site, they have it off the west coast of Africa.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Thanks for the info, I'll check it out. They need to correct the google map location on the site, they have it off the west coast of Africa.
Might be why its a bit cheaper but the taxi fare will kill any savings. laugh.gif

MikeB
Posted
Posted

They want me to send 2,000p to a BPI account to hold a reservation. jeez...gotta be a better way. Maybe this place really is in the Gulf of Guinea, between Gabon and Cameroon.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
They want me to send 2,000p to a BPI account to hold a reservation. jeez...gotta be a better way. Maybe this place really is in the Gulf of Guinea, between Gabon and Cameroon.
Mike I would be happy to go put a deposit down for you if you email me all the dates and details that I would need. Johnny is staying there now and loves it.

MikeB
Posted
Posted
Mike I would be happy to go put a deposit down for you if you email me all the dates and details that I would need. Johnny is staying there now and loves it.
Thanks Lee, that would be great.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Thanks Lee, that would be great.
Although I have not stayed there,the CebuR hotel would be on my list to try if I was looking for a hotel.

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted
I would never pay money to a hotel in advance that I have never stayed in.If they won't accept a reservation without a deposit, I tell them I will be staying elsewhere.Regards: Jim

• 4 weeks later...
MikeB
Posted
Posted

I just spent a week at this place and liked it. Not fancy but clean and decent; owned by the same owners as Montebello. I upgraded from the 995p room to the 1395 because it had a ref, was about 3x bigger, and included breakfast for 2 which the standard room does not. Free WiFi in all rooms. They have a rooftop restaurant that is very casual (plastic tables and chairs) on the 8th fl with nice views and inexpensive. Also, room service for a 50p charge. Overall, a good value and thanks to Lee for recommending it. They do not take credit cards yet, cash only. Looks like they're adding a coffee shop in the lobby area. It's only 4 months old and I didn't find a single taxi driver that knew where it was.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
Mugs
Posted
Posted (edited)

thank you premiere suits is reasonable and new. http://www.premierecitisuites.webs.com/

Edited by Mugs
  • Like 1