Can An X Bar Girl Make A Good Wife??

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Come on Lee, spit it out....you're a secret bar hopper......:th_thbestpost:
Yup you caught me, I actually live in them. :unsure: Actually I am not sure why some people have to go to bars to meet girls here, but I am glad they do, and thus leave the average population alone because they do.

Bastos
Posted
Posted

I think the question should be "Could you be a good husband to a girl that's been to bed with 100's if not 1000's of men and women for cash?" You CANNOT take the bar out of the girl. A bar girl, for what ever reason, is a whore. She WILL return to whoring in one form or another. If you can live with knowing your wife steps out.....?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I think the question should be "Could you be a good husband to a girl that's been to bed with 100's if not 1000's of men and women for cash?" You CANNOT take the bar out of the girl. A bar girl, for what ever reason, is a whore. She WILL return to whoring in one form or another. If you can live with knowing your wife steps out.....?
So when she is 65 you say she is still a bargirl and a whore? th_thholysheep.gif

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
So when she is 65 you say she is still a bargirl and a whore? th_thholysheep.gif
Then she is mamasan and has graduated to pimp. Or you could read KuyaLee's joke and see that she went to work in a union house.Another option is that she may be with a guy because she is too old to be a bargirl and a whore so that would make her boyfriend choice number 1000 as the first 999 chose younger girls. I actually know a guy who did that. Married an old Thai bar girl whore. She still likes to do strip dances for the guys. He does not mind and I smiled encouragement as I was thinking yuccchs, but I did not want to hurt their feelings so I did not say what I really thought. I think he believes it is good to have an old bar girl because no one else will want her so he never has to worry about her leaving him for someone else. I thought it was strange logic at the time but it sure appeared to be that way. Then again, maybe that is one relationship that is actually working. It seems to be for them.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I also know of guys who married US strippers and whores because they knew they would agree to go with A/C D/C stuff and orgies, and I have no problem with swinger types, as long as they do not try to take regular women and turn them into them, so if they are happy with bar type girls, then they are doing the rest of the world a service. All one has to do is look at the British guy who is with the Santos lady, must be something there that keeps him happy, because while I think she is kind of attractive in her own slutty looking way, I would be ashamed walking down the street with her the way she dresses. I guess I am an old conservative type of guy, so more power to the guys who are happy with the other side of the street, after all, the only one they could be hurting is themselves, so I say go for it and try to be a white knight and maybe they will be lucky and succeed, after all Paol almost did.

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
Dealing with bar girls...Well i lived 10 years in Thailand, happily married but learned to advise friends that came over about how to handle this kind of encounters, 2 sentences come to mind :1. You can take a girl out of the bar, but you cannot take the bar out of her !2. If you pay a girl, it is that she leaves in the morning ! There are exeptions to every rule and i know happy guys with now happy great house wifes that had a troubled or hot past ! Be carefull with gambling women as well !You can go on with hundreds of saying such as you cannot straighten old bent wood...At the end it comes down to how both of this 2 behave with each other due to x y z and how they can cope with it !
Hey Talim,Of all the 21 years I spent in the US Navy, I have never made it to Thailand. You lived and worked in Thailandfor 10 years so I'm curious on how you compare the bar scene between PI and Thailand. Is that "industry" more rampant in Thailand? Do you think the population of sexpats there is much bigger and more active? I would imagine that STD is more serious there.Anyone else who lived in other countries would like to share their experience: comparison of PI to others?Respectfully -- Jake Edited by Jake
Added last question

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
as-if.gifThe only difference between a Thailand woman vs a Filipina, is their smell, between shrimp paste and hot chili peppers or vice versa, take your pick! Everything else about the two is pretty much about the same! th_hu.gifmocking.gifOoops! Got off the main topic again! Just for you Boss Man! See my other post here; http://www.philippin...t=0 From my past experience while stationed at Clark AB during my younger days, I know a lot of my friends and co-workers marry bar girls and their relationships turned out pretty well! And to this day, I still know a few of them that are still together after 40 yrs of marriage! So you see, a bar girl can become a good wife and vice versa, guys with bad morals and attitudes domesticated by a caring and loving Filipina! Edited by Art2ro

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Guys the topic is,"Can an X Bar girl make a good wife",lets not turn it into a nightlife forum thanks.Maybe this topic has ran its course. yes.gif

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

I know a number of relationships that have flourished between bar girl and man. I know of 3 relationships from 1 bar only from the last 6 years..........I think it's a narrow mind set to label all bar girls as whores and low life no hopers. If men went in and actually chatted with them as human to human instead of having a wish for a nights perverted outcome they'd have a whole different concept.I witnessed some drunken grub insist to the management that the girl he'd bought a couple of drinks for did not receive her commission. Why? Because she refused to let him fondle her breasts.I believe they can make good wifes.

• Like 1

RetiredNavyGuy
Posted
Posted
From my past experience while stationed at Clark AB during my younger days, I know a lot of my friends and co-workers marry bar girls and their relationships turned out pretty well! And to this day, I still know a few of them that are still together after 40 yrs of marriage! So you see, a bar girl can become a good wife and vice versa, guys with bad morals and attitudes domesticated by a caring and loving Filipina!
Back in the days of Clark AFB and Subic Naval Base (Olongopo), I was told many times that Clark AFB was the "training ground" for Olongopo. Maybe it was easier to find a successful match at Clark before they became true "professional" working girls in Olongopo. I won't say there were never any successful marriages out of Olongopo, but they were few and far between.