Licensed Doctors Or Quack Doctors, Which Do You Prefer?

Thomas
Posted
Posted
This country has such a wealth of flora which have medicinal properties as yet undiscovered by the western world.

Yes. I have found several rather fast. Some surely useful, some doubtful.

How does one find a quack doctor?

I have been told close to the new airport between Cagayan de Oro and Iligan it's a Doctor named Kwack :hystery:

i am bob
Posted
Posted

This is a problem the world over in medicine. Which one am I talking about? Pick one... or another... or another.... Any one will do!

There are many plants and herbs in this world (and many other things as well) that will help cure you of all your ills. Why do I say this? Most medicines are just man-made copies put into pill form or for injection (or whatever) and you are charged a very high price for it. Usually the natural version is the better one for curing you of what ever ails you. But we are killing off all these plants and herbs, etc so we can only make due with the man-made forms in most cases now. And it's hard to keep the Vargillis plants alive without living on a cold and arid mountaintop. Or in the Amazon to grow our Costillus roots.

So are all doctors quacks and all quacks doctors? No... but many are! A good doctor will keep up his studies and knowledge base throughout his career. A good quack is often a very knowledgeable herbalist / naturalist / etc and is often great for finding general cures for minor inconveniences, providing great nutritional information, etc. And then there are the real quacks who are great for sucking your wallet dry - regardless if they have a degree or not. So please, if you have a medical condition - see a doctor. If you have a minor rash with no other symptoms, feel tired or bloated after eating broccoli, or just run down and want a good vitamin / diet change, see a herbalist. If you are not sure, see a good doctor first. And if you just want to give your money away, see me.

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

i have told lots of my family about living in the phils and all they say is watch your health, yes its important but i am convince that there is another way rather then going to your doctors and all he does is say this and that and heres a asprin and that has just cost my £7.65 and thats just for 1 item, i am a firm believer that there is something else out there that is just as good, its just finding the person who knows where it is and what is it

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Most medicines are just man-made copies put into pill form or for injection (or whatever) and you are charged a very high price for it. Usually the natural version is the better one for curing you of what ever ails you.

This is what most do not understand. Medicines from the beginning of time come from plants but these days they make a synthetic version because its cheaper. Yes they may add a bit of this and that in the pill you swallow but the base is from what was originally a plant.

...................................................................................................................................................................

No consultation fees have been charged to your account.

Dr Jolly

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted
they make a synthetic version because its cheaper

I agree with everything you said, big guy, except the pricing. It is still cheaper to use the natural ingredients to make the medicines but then the pharmaceuticals companies cannot patent the formula and charge big bucks for manufacture and distribution.