U.s. Sex Tour Owner Goes Down.......

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

But don't you see how much the safer the world is now?  We should give the prosecutors a medal!   /sarcasm   :tiphat:

• Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

If you need to buy a tour to get lucky in Angeles you have some real problems. 

I agree to a point of this,

but the saying" different strokes for different folks"  seems to apply.

we know that such behavior if done elsewhere you would have a GOOD CHANCE of

being caught or "set up".

by coming here or elsewhere in the "Orient", thou its "against the law" it is allowed.or they look the other way

and if "caught" you may have a good chance of "beating the charges/arrest "w/ a good friend, BEN F

cough cough....

American-US-100-Dollar-Bill.jpg 

Edited by Pittman apartments Sgn

Ruddy_Rooster
Posted
Posted

I agree with the above comment.

As easy as it is to "get lucky" without the help of a 'Tour Guide', doing it safely is a totally different ball game, especially if you're a newbie.

Just the other day I read about some chap who became friendly with a working girl.  During one of her visits, the PNP came crashing through and the chap got arrested for drug possession.  No guesses how the drugs got there and of course he was able to buy his freedom.  The girl is still out there hunting her/their next victim.  A typical story told by many. 

So long as the guys running these tours aren't complete a-holes, these tours can have their advantages where safety is concerned.

• Like 2

generalmark
Posted
Posted

the wisest tour operators e.g. the swagman in manila, ac & previously of other locations in the pi, seen the bigger picture & sold out before the sh&t hit the fan.

those guys, rod heggarty etc etc are now enjoying the spoils of those once very popular operations & the jonnie come latelies are being ensnared.

when the lady president was in charge is when it all went pear shaped.