Cost of insulin

Rooster
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Joe LP said:

I've been here 10 years now.  Here's what I found out and now use for treatment.  

First, I use a brand you cannot even find in the USA.  Getz.  Then I use their glargine(Lantus) type insulin called basagine.  The bottles are smaller.  About 1/3 size, at about $14-15 USD/bottle.  Then I use the Getz R insulin type called Insujet in place of the humulin/novilin that I use to use in the USA.  

With not insurance, I probable spend around $100/month in total for my care.  Each case is it's own so someone who needs more insulin daily will pay more, others less for needing less of course.  But, been using the Getz pharma brand for about 7 years now and been very satisfied with it.  

To each their own, just showing another option if you choose to move here to the Philippines and are open to trying other brands/saving money.

Research Alpha Lipoic Acid. It dramatically lowered my Blood Sugar Levels.  My Philippine  Endocrinologist was shocked. Buy 1 bottle, take it for 2 weeks then test your blood sugar level.  This is the one I buy from Shopee or you can buy it at Helathy Options at SM Clark or other Healthy Options Store

https://shopee.ph/Low-Cost-PH-Natrol-Alpha-Lipoic-Acid-Time-Release-600-mg-45-Tablets-Antioxidant-Protection-i.311071458.6670388998

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1