Fence built by neighbours on your land.

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
On 7/31/2019 at 3:34 PM, LUFCinMakati said:

I think the majority are environmentalists and farmers.  Taking on the big boys. 

Gary D
Posted
Posted

We have an aunt who has mobile walls, you need to be constantly on your guard.

• I'm Confused 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

Gary, I'm confused. What are mobile walls? I've only had one cup of coffee. :morning1:

Edited by Old55

Gary D
Posted
Posted
56 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Gary, I'm confused. What are mobile walls? I've only had one cup of coffee. :morning1:

Her front boundary gradually moved into the road making it tighter for the traffic to pass. The barangay shaved nearly a metre off when they concreted the road. We have a lot next to her and ended up building a hollow block wall to stop her gradually encroaching on our lot. Before she built her house the space was a basket ball court for the kids and the hand pump used by the neighbours ended up inside her garden fenced off.

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Gary D said:

Her front boundary gradually moved into the road making it tighter for the traffic to pass. The barangay shaved nearly a metre off when they concreted the road. We have a lot next to her and ended up building a hollow block wall to stop her gradually encroaching on our lot. Before she built her house the space was a basket ball court for the kids and the hand pump used by the neighbours ended up inside her garden fenced off.

Gary, I was laughing so hard my wife came to check on me!

Edited by Old55

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Gary D said:

We have an aunt who has mobile walls, you need to be constantly on your guard.

Was she doing that to steal land or to try and keep the locals from using it as a urinal, maybe both?  :mocking:

• Haha 1