My New Cebu Angel

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Yup thanks for the update G or is it J ?, I always seem to forget. Anyway pal, you can still come on and read when you have time because you will still learn things about the culture and you can throw in a comment now and then because your wit has been missed.   :AddEmoticons04230: Good luck with Angel and remember we are back in Florida now, so give us a call and we can all have dinner when you have time. That is if you can put up with me.    SugarwareZ-005.gif  SugarwareZ-004.gif

Guardian
Posted
Posted

Thanks oldutot. :AddEmoticons04230: Lee I will try to be on more but I have been very busy. I will give you a call later. I took a sick day today which is unusual for me but I needed a rest and have plenty of time built up. I go to the gym 3 nights a week and work out 2 nights a week and also on Saturday mornings and then spend the rest of my off time with Angel. You can bet that once I retire that I will have much more time for play and other things, that is if I do not work out more nights a week and if I get to retire. :lol: Peace all. :lol:

• 3 months later...
Guardian
Posted
Posted

I am still with my Angel and life gets better with each passing day. SugarwareZ-225.gifSugarwareZ-225.gifSugarwareZ-225.gif

• 3 months later...
Guardian
Posted
Posted

Update!! Angel and I will be getting married next year so I found that true love can appear anywhere we are. Filipinos are wonderful, kind and loving people and nothing like anyone I have ever been with before. Happy new year all. I'll be back one day when I have more time but work and Angel keep me very busy so I have little time left for computers. :th_thholysheep: :541: :as-if:

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Update!! Angel and I will be getting married next year so I found that true love can appear anywhere we are. Filipinos are wonderful, kind and loving people and nothing like anyone I have ever been with before. Happy new year all. I'll be back one day when I have more time but work and Angel keep me very busy so I have little time left for computers. :th_thholysheep: :541: :as-if:
Congratulations and thanks for the update!

Jake
Posted
Posted
Congratulations and thanks for the update!
Hey Guardian,That's great news about you and Angel finally hooking up. Her name is appropriate for your everlasting soul mate.Respectfully -- Jake and Judy

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
Good onya mate - I hope you are as wonderfully happy together as Elsa and I

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
Update!! Angel and I will be getting married next year so I found that true love can appear anywhere we are. Filipinos are wonderful, kind and loving people and nothing like anyone I have ever been with before. Happy new year all. I'll be back one day when I have more time but work and Angel keep me very busy so I have little time left for computers.  :rolleyes:  :23_11_60[2]:   :as-if:
Congratulations Guardian...wishing you both many happy years together.

Travis
Posted
Posted

Congrats Jorge. you are my inspiration :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
Guardian
Posted
Posted

Sorry I have been too busy for the forum. I do not know what told me to check in but I am glad I did. Angel and I got married Valentines day and we are very happy together but it means no retirement for me for a few more years while I work hard to make sure we have a good future together. Thank you all for the kind wishes and I can now see that Angel and I may have one problem, her wish to visit, and my wish to stay the heck out of that crazy country. You all be good and I will check back in again when I have more time. I am sure glad that I did not have to move over there to meet the woman of my dreams.