I Am Back

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, JJReyes said:

My online research indicates there are flights from Manila to Coron.  After the visit to Coron, is it possible to take a boat or some other form of transportation to El Nido?

Last time I was there the boats were running. If making a holiday of it you could fly to Puerto Princessa, take a van to the Underground River then head up to El Nido. The River is well worth a visit.  From El Nido take the boat then fly back from Coron to Manila. 

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

Last time I was there the boats were running. If making a holiday of it you could fly to Puerto Princessa, take a van to the Underground River then head up to El Nido. The River is well worth a visit.  From El Nido take the boat then fly back from Coron to Manila. 

Thanks for the information.  One concern for me is time/distance.  I need frequent toilet breaks, preferably a clean one.   Either a bus with a CR or a van driver who knows restaurants on our route with a clean CR.

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, JJReyes said:

Thanks for the information.  One concern for me is time/distance.  I need frequent toilet breaks, preferably a clean one.   Either a bus with a CR or a van driver who knows restaurants on our route with a clean CR.

Forget the Underwater River trip. 2hrs to the river then about 5hrs to El Nido.