Amazon USA Shipping

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I will consider iHerb next time, but honestly I don't see how to know how much shipping + duties + taxes would be on iHerb.

Free, so you would have saved $34.36, at least.

I just received another free-shipping zero-tax iherb order last week, and about to place another one because This Weekend Only, use promo code SITEWIDE26 and Save 26% on our Entire Site.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Kingpin said:

I just received another free-shipping zero-tax iherb order last week, and about to place another one because This Weekend Only, use promo code SITEWIDE26 and Save 26% on our Entire Site.

Would the weekend be U.S. time?  I tried it and it did not work, yet.

Kingpin
Posted
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Would the weekend be U.S. time?  I tried it and it did not work, yet.

Worked for me at https://ph.iherb.com/, they know they have many intl customers with varying "weekends"

AdjZXVB.png

Edited by Kingpin

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Worked for me at https://ph.iherb.com/, they know they have many intl customers with varying "weekends"

It is working now!  Thanks!

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 9/23/2022 at 10:24 AM, Kingpin said:

I just ordered some things to try it out.  I'm all stocked up on most things so I bought some more electrolytes powders, as I know I will use those quickly.  Thanks again for the tip!

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I just ordered some things to try it out.  I'm all stocked up on most things so I bought some more electrolytes powders, as I know I will use those quickly.  Thanks again for the tip!

I forgot to mention.  I guess I had ordered from IHerb when I was living in Germany 2006-2010.  I already had an account with my German address.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Having a problem.  Got an e-mail from iHerb this morning to verify my credit card.  They charge a small amount to your credit card and you have to tell them how much.  The amount on my credit card is USD 1.24.  They say that is wrong.  I suspect they sent an amount in pesos but I have no idea what the peso amount is.  After hunting around I was finally able to find an e-mail form and send them a message.  However, their message system will not allow me to attach a screenshot, which it should.

I should have used Paypal.

• 2 weeks later...
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 9/26/2022 at 10:27 AM, OnMyWay said:

Having a problem.  Got an e-mail from iHerb this morning to verify my credit card.  They charge a small amount to your credit card and you have to tell them how much.  The amount on my credit card is USD 1.24.  They say that is wrong.  I suspect they sent an amount in pesos but I have no idea what the peso amount is.  After hunting around I was finally able to find an e-mail form and send them a message.  However, their message system will not allow me to attach a screenshot, which it should.

I should have used Paypal.

My iHerb was delivered today.  I ordered on September 25, so about 10 days, which included a small delay for verifying my CC.

I got the e-mail about verifying my CC on the 26th, and when it would not work, opened a ticket.  One the 27th, I got the e-mail below, and she did get the problem resolve in the next day or two, without me doing anything more.  So, I would say the customer service was good.

Ninja Van seems to be an excellent company who started in Singapore, I think.  The label says Ninja Van all the way from Perris, California to Philippines, so I am wondering how they are doing this at a low cost.  It will be interesting to see how they handle the new Amazon volume.

Dear Don,

Thank you for contacting iHerb.com. We apologize for any inconvenience and want to help.

I'm a Chinese-speaking agent, but since we don't have an agent available at the moment that speaks English, I am happy to assist you using a Google translator.

Thanks for your feedback, we will also forward the information you provided to the verification team for further verification.
Once approved, you will receive an order confirmation notification.

You will also receive a push or notification with the waybill number after shipment, please wait for a while, thank you for your understanding.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions or inquiries.

• 1 year later...
Kingpin
Posted
Posted
On 10/5/2022 at 11:00 AM, OnMyWay said:

My iHerb was delivered today.  I ordered on September 25, so about 10 days

Have you tried IHerb recently? NinjaVan option is always "unavailable" so it looks like no more free shipping..

Ram1957
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Have you tried IHerb recently? NinjaVan option is always "unavailable" so it looks like no more free shipping..

Free shipping is required to have $60.00 of product. If you don't it's not free. I always have my orders shipped by Ninja. Just placed an order yesterday.

Edited by Ram1957
spelling