Amazon free shipping to Philippines

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, Lee1154 said:

I have had both Ninja and LBC make the final delivery.

Thanks.... We have not had LBC deliver here, but Ninja and PhEx come here often actually. The biggest issue is that there are no street addresses here. You go to this gas station...turn left at the vulcanizing shop, then go past the house with the black gate....blah blah blah... I just hope I never need an ambulance or fire truck here! (Not that either would be able to help anyway!)

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Off topic but related.  My wife received a Lazada COD order for me today.

Shopee has everything worked out in my opinion. We don't buy from Lazada. 

• Like 1

Youngster
Posted
Posted

My Amazon deliveries have been by Ninjavan and am satisfied, except for 1 order by UPS which is always problematic due to their system not being able to accommodate PI's long delivery address (barangays and provinces).

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
On 3/16/2023 at 5:04 PM, OnMyWay said:

Off topic but related.  My wife received a Lazada COD order for me today.  It was supposed to be a large roll of bubble wrap.  It was a pack of tissue.  Lazada wanted me to return it.  Ah, no, I am not going through the hassle of returning a wrong item worth 5 pesos.

It's worth returning because the seller pays shipping, that's one thing both Lazada and Shopee get right; print a return label, slap it on the package, drop it at the nearest shippers office. 

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Kingpin said:

It's worth returning because the seller pays shipping, that's one thing both Lazada and Shopee get right; print a return label, slap it on the package, drop it at the nearest shippers office. 

It's literally a pack of tissues.  It doesn't matter who pays shipping it would cost me 10x it's worth in gas and time to return it.  The correct package was a large roll of bubble wrap.  Lazada will give me a refund credit.

IMG_20230318_053831.jpg

Edited by OnMyWay
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Unless the nearest shippers office is in Cebu City which 2 1/2 hours away on a good day with no traffic.   This was Lazada where we received a black ink printer cartridge instead of the color cartridge we paid for. :1927_:

hk blues
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

It's literally a pack of tissues.  It doesn't matter who pays shipping it would cost me 10x it's worth in gas and time to return it.  The correct package was a large roll of bubble wrap.  Lazada will give me a refund credit.

IMG_20230318_053831.jpg

By coincidence one a friend of my wife ordered a water flask and received a cardboard tube instead yesterday.  The price of the flask was just 99php so that would have been a clue to me that it was a scam.  I assume they scammers work on the principal few people can be bothered returning the useless product.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Mike J said:

Unless the nearest shippers office is in Cebu City which 2 1/2 hours away on a good day with no traffic.  

9 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

it would cost me 10x it's worth in gas and time to return it.

You're really out there, do they limit deliveries to once a week or something like that?

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

t's literally a pack of tissues.  It doesn't matter who pays shipping it would cost me 10x it's worth in gas and time to return it.  The correct package was a large roll of bubble wrap.  Lazada will give me a refund credit.

Lazada already gave me the refund for the original product plus shipping.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Kingpin said:

You're really out there, do they limit deliveries to once a week or something like that?

The delivery is not the problem, Ninja delivers any day of the week.  Lazada expects you to deliver any returns to a specific location, the closest to Moalboal is in Cebu City.