Half of the passengers on 2 flights from China had COVID

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, Old55 said:

ccp virus.

If you want to go super "deep state", US virus.  That was a joke referring to the more bizarre conspiracy theorists' statements of the last couple of years.

• Like 3

Freebie
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

But would they not reverse engineer it and steal it?

In a heart beat...!  theyve done that with 1001 items . Im sure if they could have done that with vaccines they would have.

After all it was well recognised that Sinovac was crap. Problem with Uncle Xis approach was tat because he said there would be no covid, people, especially the old believed him and didnt bother to get vaccinated.. " Boss says there will be no covid so were all ok , right ???"

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/toyota-loses-china-copyright-case-1.394743

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted

Out of interest, did the USA provide non- USA vaccines to citizens there? Or, was it USA only?

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Out of interest, did the USA provide non- USA vaccines to citizens there? Or, was it USA only?

Pfizer (German) was the first to be used.  Quickly followed by Moderna (USA), followed by Jansen (Johnson & Johnson - Netherlands).  Source = Wikipedia.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Nickleback99
Posted
Posted
On 12/29/2022 at 3:22 PM, Mike J said:

This was a flight from China to Italy.  I would not be surprised the Philippines will implement some type of additional restrictions for visitors from China.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/half-of-the-passengers-on-2-flights-from-china-had-covid/ar-AA15KIW5?cvid=4d0d7a2326b242008a4533dd60f5958f

Nearly half of the passengers on two separate flights this week from China to Milan tested positive for COVID, and now health officials in Italy have announced that they will test all travelers coming from the eastern Asia country.

The two flights of sick passengers arrived at Malpensa Airport from China on Monday, Bloomberg reported.

Nearly half of the passengers who arrived in Italy from China on Monday tested positive for COVID. AFP via Getty Images

This is exactly how the first very deadly wave started in Italy in 2019/20, although then the CCP had "Neglected" to tell anyone what was going on, and according to Bob Woodward's book on Mr. T., was Intentionally done because the CCP did not want to be economically disdvantaged and made purposeful decision to "share the gift" with rest of the world, according to Chinese elites as sources for Woodward.  It wasn't until then that I even realized how entrenched China is in Italy, especially Milan.  Fortunately this current variant is much less deadly to the majority of the population, But listening to a Seattle doc this morning, it totally evades current Vax antibodies, but does not evade a healthy T-cell response.  I've had both Covid and vax 3x, and I'm Done. 

hk blues
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, Nickleback99 said:

This is exactly how the first very deadly wave started in Italy in 2019/20, although then the CCP had "Neglected" to tell anyone what was going on, and according to Bob Woodward's book on Mr. T., was Intentionally done because the CCP did not want to be economically disdvantaged and made purposeful decision to "share the gift" with rest of the world, according to Chinese elites as sources for Woodward.  It wasn't until then that I even realized how entrenched China is in Italy, especially Milan.  Fortunately this current variant is much less deadly to the majority of the population, But listening to a Seattle doc this morning, it totally evades current Vax antibodies, but does not evade a healthy T-cell response.  I've had both Covid and vax 3x, and I'm Done. 

Apologies for being blunt, but I simply do not believe in such conspiracy theories that China intentionally allowed the spread to even things up. 

To me that's akin to telling someone that they alone can lose a leg OR they lose a leg and an arm with the next guy losing a leg and an arm too. It makes no sense to me.

I do believe it started in China and I do believe they tried to cover it up not understanding the gravity of the situation.  Remember, we are talking about a country with very little morality in terms of being honest, especially to the outside world, and a fear of severe punishment for making an innocent mistake. In short, at no level on China is there an appetite for doing the right thing.

• Like 5

Freebie
Posted
Posted
33 minutes ago, hk blues said:

do believe it started in China and I do believe they tried to cover it up not understanding the gravity of the situation.  Remember, we are talking about a country with very little morality in terms of being honest, especially to the outside world, and a fear of severe punishment for making an innocent mistake. In short, at no level on China is there an appetite for doing the right thing.

Not forgetting that the original SARS started in China, they denied there were any cases until a brave doctor spoke up and the world realised there were a great many cases in China. And thereafter around Asia too. The brave doctor of course was never to be seen again, because China doesnt exactly know how to deal with the truth so they "dissapear " it. China has form and history in covering up disease formation and release

• Like 4

Nickleback99
Posted
Posted
On 1/7/2023 at 6:45 PM, hk blues said:

Apologies for being blunt, but I simply do not believe in such conspiracy theories that China intentionally allowed the spread to even things up. 

To me that's akin to telling someone that they alone can lose a leg OR they lose a leg and an arm with the next guy losing a leg and an arm too. It makes no sense to me.

I do believe it started in China and I do believe they tried to cover it up not understanding the gravity of the situation.  Remember, we are talking about a country with very little morality in terms of being honest, especially to the outside world, and a fear of severe punishment for making an innocent mistake. In short, at no level on China is there an appetite for doing the right thing.

Bluntness is good HK!....Not enough of it this day and age.   Yeah, I'm not saying is or is not, but just noting and found interesting what Woodward's (alleged) sources among Chinese elites reportedly told him as to why it was hidden from the world.  In the end, I've no idea the veracity of the sources or even Woodward for that matter; it just stood out to me when I skimmed part of the book and Woodward went on to fault Former President for the spread of Covid in the US.  

• Thanks 1