Car Buying - Another Factor To Consider

Gutenberg
Posted
Posted
On 12/14/2023 at 10:21 AM, hk blues said:

My Raize has dark tint - I didn't ask for any tint at all and wasn't aware it was included.  It definitely impairs night vision and pretty much means I'm driving full beam much of the time whenever possible.  As mentioned above, when it's raining the problem is multiplied.  That said, I rarely drive at night.  

Haha. I bought my first car, a 2nd hand Vios in Thailand some decades ago and it had also dark tinted windows which I wasn't aware of. And my first night drive was a 150km stretch and it was so bad I was literally looking out of the side window while driving :laugh:

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Gutenberg said:

Haha. I bought my first car, a 2nd hand Vios in Thailand some decades ago and it had also dark tinted windows which I wasn't aware of. And my first night drive was a 150km stretch and it was so bad I was literally looking out of the side window while driving :laugh:

My issue is we asked for medium tint rather than dark.  Anyhow, all windows are tinted so I don't even have the option of using the side windows! I could roll the window down I guess and then lose all that lovely cold air.  

• Like 1