I pay to be hosted anywhere in Dasmarinas, Cavite.

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
49 minutes ago, Gutenberg said:

Unfortunately or fortunately. :laugh:

I have booked a month in Boracay and I didn't read the fine print of the rental and the host is talking about puppies in the backyard and the location is shown on "Malay" instead on the island but he assured me it's on the island. Can't cancel anymore anyway; I am so used to hosts allowing me to cancel until basically the last 30 days for free and in the PH it seems 48h is standard. And then, on top, I discovered that there is a real rainy season in Philippines instead of the fake rainy season in Thailand.

That's gonna be an interesting month :laugh:

What area of Boracay? Station 3 near the mainland catches the rain but in all honestly Boracay tends not to catch much rain. I live in the Yapak area and probably get 1/10th or less rain than Station 3..

Gutenberg
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Snowy79 said:

What area of Boracay? Station 3 near the mainland catches the rain but in all honestly Boracay tends not to catch much rain. I live in the Yapak area and probably get 1/10th or less rain than Station 3..

Yes, Station 3 basically on the beach. :laugh:

How's the weather in August/September?

I read that it has at least 15 rainy days / month. It's not ideal especially considering the price but I can live with that, also I should have read about it but I was just so happy planning / booking away.

Edited by Gutenberg

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Gutenberg said:

Yes, Station 3 basically on the beach. :laugh:

How's the weather in August/September?

I read that it has at least 15 rainy days / month. It's not ideal especially considering the price but I can live with that, also I should have read about it but I was just so happy planning / booking away.

Station 3 is nice, less crowded and some great food places. The weather will be fine. Usually rains about 5am then 10pm. 

• Like 2

Gutenberg
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

Station 3 is nice, less crowded and some great food places. The weather will be fine. Usually rains about 5am then 10pm. 

Sounds promising and I am really excited about PH and especially Boracay. I haven't been to a beach in 3 years, and I really miss it!

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Gutenberg said:

Sounds promising and I am really excited about PH and especially Boracay. I haven't been to a beach in 3 years, and I really miss it!

You'll love it, hit me up when you arrive and I'll give you the low down on the best locations for everything. Most people hit the tourist spots and miss the best parts of Boracay. 

• Like 3