Driver license renewal

hk blues
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, craftbeerlover said:

actually good to hear

For the medical yes, it was done by the book.  

For the written and practical there was no suggestion of having it done by 'proxy' for either my wife or I and we both went at separate times so I guess it's less of a thing in our LTO.  But, my wife just had to drive around the block and I didn't even get in a car to pass the practical! 

The negative side of having an LTO following the rules (more or less) is that I'm still waiting to get my shiny new plastic licence whilst my wife already has hers! 

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, hk blues said:

For the medical yes, it was done by the book.  

For the written and practical there was no suggestion of having it done by 'proxy' for either my wife or I and we both went at separate times so I guess it's less of a thing in our LTO.  But, my wife just had to drive around the block and I didn't even get in a car to pass the practical! 

The negative side of having an LTO following the rules (more or less) is that I'm still waiting to get my shiny new plastic licence whilst my wife already has hers! 

Typical I guess, I got my plastic license within minutes of passing the test

hk blues
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, craftbeerlover said:

Typical I guess, I got my plastic license within minutes of passing the test

My plastic licence is there and I actually had it in my sweaty hand until she asked for it back as they would post it to me!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, hk blues said:

My plastic licence is there and I actually had it in my sweaty hand until she asked for it back as they would post it to me!!!!!!!

Only in Da Philippines. :89:

• Haha 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
On 7/11/2024 at 11:54 AM, hk blues said:

Update -

My plastic licence was actually, and perhaps surprisingly, delivered as promised. :thumbsup:

• Like 4