DFA to enforce stricter visa issuance rule for the Chinese, cites Pogo crimes

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, scott h said:

..I have become addicted to K-dramas on Netflix. It is funny, whenever a gangster or a corrupt politician is trying to avoid arrest. They almost always take a plane to the Philippines.

Bit like Corrupt Filipinos take a Plane to the States Or smaller places with NO Extradition :popcorn: take the Teves issue over the death of the Negros Oriental  Governor, He is still at large

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a word
  • Like 2

Possum
Posted
Posted
58 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Bit like Corrupt Filipinos take a Plane to the States Or smaller places with NO Extradition :popcorn: take the Teves issue over the death of the Negros Oriental  Governor, He is still at large

Well, Teves IS out of the country in East Timor. Quiboloy is supposedly in the Philippines but the crack PNP, NBI etc., can't seem to find him. I remember a documentary about Le Roux running a drug call center employing Israelis in the Philippines shipping drugs all over the world. According to him the biggest problem was making sure the right people got cash contributions.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Possum said:

Well, Teves IS out of the country in East Timor.

Exactly

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

He is still at large

Agreed

Here is another for what it is worth.

I ran across a U tube video about Temor Leste where Teves is holed up. Boy talk about the arm pit of the world! A good punishment might just be to MAKE him stay there the rest of his life! Remember when the newspaper said he was arrested on a golf course? Great research by the Filipino press again. According to all I could find THERE IS NO GOLF Course! Only a driving range and miniature golf:hystery:. The country barely has running water. 

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, scott h said:

Agreed

Here is another for what it is worth.

I ran across a U tube video about Temor Leste where Teves is holed up. Boy talk about the arm pit of the world! 

I'm sure there are worse countries to live... but Timor Leste isn't high on most peoples bucket list I agree.