Is Bambam mayor a Chinese spy?

graham59
Posted
Posted (edited)

The whole affair stinks. NoNo.gif

Then again, if there's a country that can be 'bought' more easily, I'd be interested to know of it.  Perhaps just follow more Chinese 'investment' trails.

Edited by graham59

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

I think it's more likely they were just scamming Chinese, one of her business partners is supposedly already wanted in China.

• Hmm thinking 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

It would appear that as this is a Filipino forum conversation Politics are allowed but only appertaining to The Philippines :tiphat:

That is correct.

<snip>

Topics on this forum are to be Philippine related; religious or political posts are not allowed unless they relate to the Philippines. Discussing sexul encounters is not permitted here either. The x rated joke section must be suitable for general viewing.

<end snip>

• Like 1

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

She's saying her Mum was her Dad's maid now and she was hidden at their farm for most of her childhood.

Then admits to applying for a POGO permit in 2021 but says it was just to help some random Chinese guy that she sold her land to. Supposedly some random Chinese guy she met in Clark after selling some pork to them.

When asked how much she sold her land for to the Chinese guy she laughed and said 'the BIR will hunt me' lol.

• Haha 2

graham59
Posted
Posted (edited)

Remembered where I am. 

Post deleted.... just in case.   :rolleyes:

Edited by graham59

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Her story seems to keep changing.  Will there be claims of amnesia next? :whistling:

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
On 5/19/2024 at 9:10 PM, graham59 said:

The whole affair stinks

1 hour ago, Mike J said:

Her story seems to keep changing.

18 hours ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

but says it was just to help some random Chinese guy that she sold her land to.

GLASS HOUSES??

After reading an article about some of the things she supposedly been involved in, I am sort of surprised that the politicians are going after this lady so hard.

Doing business with foreigners, buying helicopters to start a business, introducing "friends" to other "friends" to facilitate business deals. Buying properties, then renting them out to POGO's etc.

These sound like things that most rich and powerful families and political dynasties do here. They keep these investigations up, folks might start looking at other Pols and well to do families. 

So it makes me wonder, if it wasn't for the current anti-Chinese sentiment right now, would any of this be coming out? :89:

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, scott h said:

GLASS HOUSES??

After reading an article about some of the things she supposedly been involved in, I am sort of surprised that the politicians are going after this lady so hard.

Doing business with foreigners, buying helicopters to start a business, introducing "friends" to other "friends" to facilitate business deals. Buying properties, then renting them out to POGO's etc.

These sound like things that most rich and powerful families and political dynasties do here. They keep these investigations up, folks might start looking at other Pols and well to do families. 

So it makes me wonder, if it wasn't for the current anti-Chinese sentiment right now, would any of this be coming out? :89:

If all the corruption, intrigue, blackmail, grudges, lies and other illegal activity of the ruling Filipino families were known it would be fascinating even shocking. Would make for a great book. 

Edited by Old55
  • Like 1
  • Love it 3

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Would make for a great book. 

Or a better K drama on Netflix :hystery:

• Haha 3

BrettGC