New facility at SM City Clark to enhance passenger experience

hk blues
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Fair enough, and I am not against the concept as it works elsewhere, but those places are organized and have good transit infrastructure.   Philippines is not quite up to speed.  Losing a bag is a huge problem and personally I would not want to risk an extra leg in the bag's journey by giving it to "someone" at SM Clark.

I don't believe you are familiar with SM Clark, Clark Airport, and the surrounding area.  It is still not clear to me how these checked in passengers will get the actual airport.  If there is a new service for that, this may be an attractive options for coming and going sexpats.  :hystery:  Fields Ave is a short walk across the street from SM Clark.  Your girlfriend can say goodbye at SM.

Another issue Clark passengers might encounter is flight departure times.  For some reason, many of the airlines have really late arrivals and departures at Clark.  Especially Cebu Pacific.  If the mall checkin is limited to mall hours, a lot of people will not be able to use it.

I don't disagree with any of that.  Sure,  it's not for everyone and maybe not even for the majority buy every step this place takes in the right direction should be met with at least a bit of positivity. It's a step in the right direction IMO.

• Like 2