Do you really want to be in the Philippines?

graham59
Posted
Posted

A guy I knew a few years ago, when we worked together in Hong Kong, had his Kawasaki 1000 disassembled (in HK), then packed into two or three 'Balikbayan' boxes, and sent over to the Phils... no probs.  The bike was put back together there, and suitable paperwork purchased for it.  Naughty boy. :unsure:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, graham59 said:

A guy I knew a few years ago, when we worked together in Hong Kong, had his Kawasaki 1000 disassembled (in HK), then packed into two or three 'Balikbayan' boxes, and sent over to the Phils... no probs.  The bike was put back together there, and suitable paperwork purchased for it.  Naughty boy. :unsure:

Reminds me of the Mash TV series where Radar sends a jeep home in boxes.  Great series.

• Love it 2
  • Haha 2

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 6/5/2024 at 11:37 AM, hk blues said:

And where they do exist, homeowners have decided to take them as an extension of their gardens, at least that's what often happens in my area. 

HK please open eyes...Iloilo has perhaps more foot paths and one of the most pedestrian friendly cities in the country. Based on my not inconsiderable experience here.

hk blues
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, RBM said:

HK please open eyes...Iloilo has perhaps more foot paths and one of the most pedestrian friendly cities in the country. Based on my not inconsiderable experience here.

That's as may be but I'm talking about in sub-divisions that I have experience of having lived here for 10 years.  Next time you're here give me a shout and I'll buy you a beer and show you exactly what I mean. :smile:

Edited by hk blues
  • Like 1