Ice Cream

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
On 6/9/2024 at 8:10 PM, OnMyWay said:

Carmen's Best is sold at at quite a few places here in the Freeport, but I have not tried it yet.

Since I don't eat sugar much I rarely enjoy ice cream, but we are in Bohol, and The Bee Farm has some of the best ice cream I have ever tasted!  I had charcoal flavor, 5 years ago.

FB_IMG_1717985124806.jpg

FB_IMG_1717985113272.jpg

Seconding the goodness of Bohol Bee Farm ice cream. I believe it's actually made from coconut milk, not dairy milk, but it is excellent.

• Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Guy F. said:

Seconding the goodness of Bohol Bee Farm ice cream. I believe it's actually made from coconut milk, not dairy milk, but it is excellent.

We didn't have to go to Bee Farm to get our ice cream fix.  The Bee Farm opened a resto at Moadto mall next to Modala Resort, called The Buzz.  Looks very nice and they have an ice cream window.

So they said the charcoal is made with bamboo charcoal and tastes like coconut.  I got it again and I didn't really taste coconut, just creamy deliciousness!

IMG_20240611_214324.jpg

IMG_20240611_214202.jpg

IMG_20240611_214103.jpg

IMG_20240611_213943.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

Buzzz Cafe had about 6 different locations last time I was in Bohol. I fervently hope getting bigger doesn't spoil them somehow. Large scale business expansion is tricky.

I've had most of the items on their menu. The only thing I was disappointed with was the seafood lasagna. The coffee is excellent.