Passenger strips, walks naked at NAIA 3

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

I guess this is one way to not pay a fine when you try to leave the Philippines.   I wonder if it would work for an overweight, old, kano?  Askng for a friend.  :whistling:

https://www.manilatimes.net/2024/06/12/news/passenger-strips-walks-naked-at-naia-3/1951153

MANILA, Philippines — A Ho Chi Minh-bound female traveler stripped off her clothes and walked around naked in the departure area of Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminal 3, officials reported Wednesday.

Airport officials quickly responded to a request for assistance from airline staff on Saturday night, June 8, after the naked passenger identified as Thuytrang Nguyen, a Vietnamese, caused alarm among passengers and staff.

Thuytrang Nguyen was taken to the NAIA Terminal 3 medical clinic after she was stopped from walking naked in the departure area of NAIA Terminal 3 on Saturday, June 8. CONTRIBUTED PHOTO
Caption: Thuytrang Nguyen was taken to the NAIA Terminal 3 medical clinic after she was stopped from walking naked in the departure area of NAIA Terminal 3 on Saturday, June 8. CONTRIBUTED PHOTO
She was a passenger of Cebu Pacific flight 5J571.

The Airport Police Department (APD) and CEB ground personnel, along with protocol staff, worked together to control the woman and helped her prepare for her flight.

Nguyen was prevented from leaving the country by an immigration officer who described her as "psychologically incapacitated."

Nguyen was told to pay fines for overstaying but she refused. Irked, she took off her clothes and walked in the nude.

She was granted permission to leave on Sunday, June 9.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Mike.... What no pictures? :smile:

• Haha 3

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

cant look.jpg

• Haha 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, scott h said:

cant look.jpg

I don't think that's the type of pussy some had in mind.

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

You can use google to find pictures floating around the internet.   But do not post here as it would violate forum rules.  I did search and look, not impressed. :mocking:

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Mike J said:

not impressed

This is what I found,,,I suppose it is the wrong one eh?

aodai-1.jpg

hk blues
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Mike J said:

You can use google to find pictures floating around the internet.   But do not post here as it would violate forum rules.  I did search and look, not impressed. :mocking:

I didn't have to look hard but the video was blurry in all the right/wrong places but she did look quite attractive in the photos I saw.