Why the cats away the mice will play

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Our friends have a beautiful house they had built , swimming pool a nice garden and a big wall all around   there little paradise and it’s next to the other family members houses , anyway they like to be there for 6 months of the years then back here to the UK for the other 6 months as it gets to hot over there after May, they  have done this now for twice but before they left this time they had cctv put in the house and 3 camera as outside and did not tell anyone , they can see what is happening while sitting here in the UK having there cup of tea and having been back just 2 weeks they was in for a surprise.

The nephew and his mates have been having pool parties , drink parties , girl parties infact it seems every night party with out asking permission so a phone call to the family telling them to stop doing all they are doing , how do you know this is happening they was asked so they sent them the videos .

Im sure things happen to us all but it’s asking and showing a little respect before just expecting they can do what they please 

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

Viking
Posted
Posted

I'm not surprised at all.

• Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted

I'm just pissed off they never invited me! 

Seriously though, I'm more than a little surprised that they'd be surprised at this. It's par for the course here and surely the wife (assuming she's a Filipino) would have anticipated this?

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

They seriously did not think that would happen? 

Heck I'm surprised it wasn't leased out as an Airbnb or something.

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, Old55 said:

They seriously did not think that would happen? 

Heck I'm surprised it wasn't leased out as an Airbnb or something.

That’s there next plan , but this is where I come in , can we rent it from you when you return back to the UK , just waiting for there reply 

• Like 1

Lee
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, stevewool said:

before they left this time they had cctv put in the house

How were the cameras not seen? 

How were they concealed or were they ?  Just wondering.

• Haha 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
32 minutes ago, Lee said:

Not to sure , but last September/ October they had terrible floods and the car and the house was flooded so they had to get over pretty quick to try to sort things out , it’s all done now and they have made a good job , so most probably that’s why they had the cameras fitted for future problems , not thinking there nieces and nephews may be there problems, just a reminder to myself if we do get the house to rent no skinny dipping 

• Haha 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Lee said:

Knowing kids here they probably did see them and decided to put on a special show just for the cameras! 

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted (edited)

I know a Canadian who returned home to Canada with his Filipina wife for about 6 months.  When they came back his wife's parents had sold every stick of furniture of furniture and appliances from their house.  They are now separated but he last I heard he still lives here in the Philippines.

Edited by Mike J
  • Sad 2