Philippines Senior Card

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted
54 minutes ago, Me2 said:

I've been told you can get a Sr Federation card from Pradera Verde in Pampanga without joining. Do you know of any courses nearer to (preferably in) Metro Manila that offer it?

Yes, I heard you can get one there as well.   Most courses, as far as I am aware, require you to be a member before issuing the "Golf" senior card.

• Like 1

Gator
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Me2 said:

I've been told you can get a Sr Federation card from Pradera Verde in Pampanga without joining. Do you know of any courses nearer to (preferably in) Metro Manila that offer it?

Earlier this year the wife and I stayed at the Hilton near the airport. While having breakfast at the next table sat a group of golfers. Apparently two of them were not guests and had to pay for their meal. One presented a senior golfers card and was given a discount. One of the other golfers asked about it and was told that it could be obtained from the golf course (it’s behind the Hilton - don’t know the name). I don’t know if a membership is required. 

Me2
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Gator said:

Earlier this year the wife and I stayed at the Hilton near the airport. While having breakfast at the next table sat a group of golfers. Apparently two of them were not guests and had to pay for their meal. One presented a senior golfers card and was given a discount. One of the other golfers asked about it and was told that it could be obtained from the golf course (it’s behind the Hilton - don’t know the name). I don’t know if a membership is required. 

Thanks Gator, this is what I was looking for! I'll check it out.

• Like 1

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Me2 said:

Thanks Gator, this is what I was looking for! I'll check it out.

That is a private golf course, and I doubt very much they will give you a senior card if you are not a member.   It never hurts to try, but I feel you would be wasting your time.  You can always call these golf courses in advance to maybe save you a trip.

Me2
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, craftbeerlover said:

That is a private golf course, and I doubt very much they will give you a senior card if you are not a member.   It never hurts to try, but I feel you would be wasting your time.  You can always call these golf courses in advance to maybe save you a trip.

I believe the course behind the Hilton is Villamor Air Base Golf Club. Which is a public course. But I will be calling instead of just showing up, thanks.

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Me2 said:

I believe the course behind the Hilton is Villamor Air Base Golf Club. Which is a public course. But I will be calling instead of just showing up, thanks.

ahhhh I thought he was talking about the Hilton in Clark, my bad!!!

Me2
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, craftbeerlover said:

ahhhh I thought he was talking about the Hilton in Clark, my bad!!!

Looking back, you may be right.