Posted

NFL cheerleaders ain't what they used to be......   SMDH

Screenshot (1252).png

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Freebie
Posted
Posted

You should save it on Netflix Favourites, add it on youtube and start googling DCC..maybe even order a poster or two of these fine looking ladies for the house.......lol.

• Haha 1

Gutenberg
Posted
Posted
On 6/23/2024 at 1:03 PM, BrettGC said:

From my time living in Annapolis in the early 2000's (was on an exchange posting to the naval academy for 2 years then at Ft Meade for 6 months after that) I'm a Ravens fan but something caught my eye on Netflix yesterday that I couldn't help but watch. 

In America's Sweethearts: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Doc Series,  Perfection Isn't Perfect - Netflix Tudum

It even was on the Eva Air entertainment screen to Taipeh! 'Production value'! Yeah. :laugh:

At least they still have flat bellys which seem to be offensive nowadays.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
On 6/25/2024 at 11:58 AM, Snowy79 said:

Isn't NFL for those that don't want to get hurt playing rugby? :whistling:

I would love to see a rugby team play against a football team.  One game of rugby and one game of football.   Maybe a basketball or hockey game as a tie breaker?

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Mike J said:

I would love to see a rugby team play against a football team.

Apples and oranges.  The only thing they have in common is the ball is sort of the same shape.  As a life long rugby fan (league and union - yes, there are two versions of rugby with different rules) and a rugby union player until my knees mashed in my early 30's, I actually love American football, particularly after being at an army/navy game in the early 2000's I really gained an appreciation for it.  But having said that, I love most top tier sports... Except basketball, I just can't get into it even after being to numerous NBA games in the US. 

• Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, BrettGC said:

Apples and oranges.  The only thing they have in common is the ball is sort of the same shape.  As a life long rugby fan (league and union - yes, there are two versions of rugby with different rules) and a rugby union player until my knees mashed in my early 30's, I actually love American football, particularly after being at an army/navy game in the early 2000's I really gained an appreciation for it.  But having said that, I love most top tier sports... Except basketball, I just can't get into it even after being to numerous NBA games in the US. 

Huh...

Rugby Ball

image.jpeg

Football Ball...

image.jpeg

:hystery::hystery::hystery:

• Haha 2