iPhone

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

What is the best place to buy an iPhone here in the Philippines?  Thinking about buying one for my wife for her birthday.  Maybe iPhone 13.  Of course, I want legit Apple and a good price.

Key reason for getting iPhone is the camera.  My sister is long time iPhone user and said the 13 was when the camera had a major upgrade and she has the 13.  Her photos are awesome!  My wife needs a phone with good photo and video capability.  Her current cheap phone stinks now.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

What is the best place to buy an iPhone here in the Philippines?

OMW; I would keep it simple and just start at the "cyberzone" that almost every SM mall seems to have. My wife just bought a new Samsung phone (don't ask me the model or price, I really didn't give a flying whoop) it seemed that every major manufacturer had a store front there. 

In the least you should be able to find the make and model she might like, then if the price seems unreasonable you can start comparison shopping.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Apple store? May be best place ensure it's real, new and they can support a phone they sold you.

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, scott h said:

OMW; I would keep it simple and just start at the "cyberzone" that almost every SM mall seems to have. My wife just bought a new Samsung phone (don't ask me the model or price, I really didn't give a flying whoop) it seemed that every major manufacturer had a store front there. 

In the least you should be able to find the make and model she might like, then if the price seems unreasonable you can start comparison shopping.

Yes, of course, but hoping that iPhone users here can share some purchasing experience.  However, actually, I hate most of the cyberzone stores because the sales people are like flies on sh*t.  So annoying.

41 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Apple store? May be best place ensure it's real, new and they can support a phone they sold you.

That would be where I am leaning, but looking for better price options, if there are any.  There is an Apple store on Lazada.  Are online options a safe option?

Gas
Posted
Posted

Power Mac. They are in most major malls and only stock Apple products.

Power Mac Center | Apple Premium Partner

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

the sales people are like flies on sh*t.

Boy, you got that one right. I usually want to go...

leave me alone.jpg

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, Gas said:

Power Mac. They are in most major malls and only stock Apple products.

Power Mac Center | Apple Premium Partner

Yes. that is the main option.  These phones are pricey so I am wondering if there are legitimate options for lower prices.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Rooster
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Mike J said:

That's who we used several times. Shipped from Singapore. https://www.apple.com/ph/iphone/

earthdome
Posted
Posted

I don't think apple allows discounts. Apple store is best option. I noticed prices in us and ph for samsung phones were very close.