Want to try Gordon Ramsay's first PH restaurant?

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

If I lived in the area I would definitely give the resto a try.  Good food can be difficult to find here, and excellent food is kind of rare.  Use the URL to see a copy of the actual menu. 

https://philstarlife.com/living/245580-gordon-ramsay-bar-and-grill-philippines-menu

Excited to dine at Gordon Ramsay's first-ever restaurant in the Philippines?

In case you didn't know, Gordon Ramsay Bar & Grill Philippines is now open. Located at Newport World Resorts in Pasay City, the food spot gives Filipinos a taste of the internationally renowned chef's signature dishes such as Gordon's Signature Beef Wellington (P3,888) as well as the Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips (P2,100).

Gordon Ramsay's signature dishes: beef wellington and fish & chips @gordonramsaybarandgrillph / Instagram
There are also refreshing appetizers like Classic Caesar Salad (P650) and Aged Steak Tartare (P1,650) as well as caviar and oysters ranging from P2,400 to P8,000.

The most affordable main dish at the restaurant is the Red Pepper Risotto, Basil (P850), though you may also opt for grilled salmon (P1,500), char-grilled chicken (P1,200), or wagyu burger (P1,450).

Other stars of the menu are the Australian Aged Beef Tomahawk MBS (P15,500) and the Grilled Maine Lobster Thermidor (P2,400/P4,588).

Side orders include Butter-Mashed Potatoes (P400), Cured Ham Mac & Cheese (P650), Truffle Parmesan Fries (P560), and more.

Ramsay's world-famous Basque cheesecake is not on the PH menu, but dessert lovers might want to give the Sticky Toffee Pudding (P550) and the 64% Manjari Chocolate Mousse (P480) a try.

Get a look at the entire menu below.

Gordon Ramsay Bar & Grill Philippines menu @gordonramsaybarandgrillph / Instagram
Newport World Resorts Chairman Kevin Tan announced the arrival of Gordon Ramsay Bar & Grill in the Philippines in November 2023. It started accepting advance reservations on Aug. 20 this year and officially opened to the public on Aug. 31. You can have a glimpse of the restaurant and some of its food items here.

Ramsay is a multi-Michelin-starred chef who has opened various restaurants in different parts of the world. He’s best known for cooking shows such as Kitchen Nightmares, Hell’s Kitchen, Hotel Hell, and MasterChef US.

• Like 3

Gas
Posted
Posted

Thanks. It’s my birthday later this month, so we will give it a try. 
Plenty of decent restaurants in Manila and the surrounding areas. Bit pricey but worth it every so often. 

• Like 1

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Mike J said:

Good food can be difficult to find here, and excellent food is kind of rare. 

yes a big YES.  But when you find the one or two, it does put a smile on your face.  We found a thai restaurant near us that is the best thai food I have had outside of Thailand, really impressed.   Couple of Korean restaurants that are good, and a Japanese restaurant as well.  Been all thumbs down on the filipino restaurants we have been to here (fortunately my wife is a great cook :) ).    There is also an Indian restaurant with really good reviews, just havent given it a try yet.

• Like 1

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Mike J said:

Gordon Ramsay Bar & Grill Philippines is now open

I thought they have been open for many years?

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)

So, $60/plate for a meal is okay? Not so much for me. I will cook reasonably well for a tiny amount of that price...sorry.

I don't need a tomahawk steak and don't really need a beef Wellington either. I cooked up a dynamite meatloaf yesterday... Perhaps I could sell that for $40/slice?

And, come on... $8? roughly for an order of mashed potatoes? Get out of here!

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

We had dinner at Gordon Ramsay Bar & Grill in Vegas awhile ago. The Beef Wellington was amazing. Never had it before and was not stupid expensive.

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
52 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

So, $60/plate for a meal is okay? Not so much for me. I will cook reasonably well for a tiny amount of that price...sorry.

I don't need a tomahawk steak and don't really need a beef Wellington either. I cooked up a dynamite meatloaf yesterday... Perhaps I could sell that for $40/slice?

And, come on... $8? roughly for an order of mashed potatoes? Get out of here!

I've been thinking about selling one of my kids to raise money, and then I will go.

• Haha 3

Possum
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

I've been thinking about selling one of my kids to raise money, and then I will go.

If yours is like one of mine the buyer would return for refund before you could get to the restaurant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

stevewool
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Gas said:

Thanks. It’s my birthday later this month, so we will give it a try. 
Plenty of decent restaurants in Manila and the surrounding areas. Bit pricey but worth it every so often. 

When your a millionaire, nothing is pricey 

• Like 1

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

Didn't think the prices were all that bad until I saw the beef wellington, 3888 pesos for a slice lol. If I ordered that I'd walk in the kitchen and get the rest of it.

• Haha 1