Cats and Dogs - The Cost in More Than PHP

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, Mike J said:

I used to buy the canine vaccine from the Agrivet store.  They would include a syringe and put ice in the bag.  I assume they still sell vaccines but could be wrong.

I remember you mentioning that a couple of years back and checked all the local stores without any luck.  I'm wondering if it's a thing of the past. 

Possum
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, BrettGC said:

I remember you mentioning that a couple of years back and checked all the local stores without any luck.  I'm wondering if it's a thing of the past. 

We got ours from the city vet last week. Don't know how much she paid but it must not have been much or I would have heard the squawking.

• Haha 4

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, BrettGC said:

Found this via a google search.  They are near Manila and ship on ice. 

source URL https://fortunepaw.com/#!/product/288/5-in-1-vaccine-for-dogs

image.png

• Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Sorry to hear of that loss. In many cases pets are like family members.

Years ago our family had a German Shepard named Enzo who passed from Heartworm. The preventative tablets are highly effective and inexpensive in Cebu City. 

In the past I shared taking him for walks around Talisay and the wild reactions from the locals. It would have made a great video.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
On 10/5/2024 at 12:54 PM, Old55 said:

Sorry to hear of that loss. In many cases pets are like family members.

Years ago our family had a German Shepard named Enzo who passed from Heartworm. The preventative tablets are highly effective and inexpensive in Cebu City. 

In the past I shared taking him for walks around Talisay and the wild reactions from the locals. It would have made a great video.

I bought and raised a Doberman pup.  I gave "Daniel" to my father-in-law after the puppy was full grown, had good manners, and was leash trained.  Papa was only about 4' 7" tall and the dog was almost as big as he was.  Papa was so proud of Daniel and he loved to take him for walks and be seen by neighbors and friends.

• Like 2
  • Love it 3