Not Receiving TM Sim code on Philippine

the tm sim
Posted
Posted

Hello!

I am trying to  register TM Sim through GlobeOne app. But the app is not send OTP code. I have tried many time but sane error accours. Can you please guide me how to recieve code on TM Sim.

hk blues
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, the tm sim said:

Hello!

I am trying to  register TM Sim through GlobeOne app. But the app is not send OTP code. I have tried many time but sane error accours. Can you please guide me how to recieve code on TM Sim.

What is the error? Or are you just not getting the OTP?

I had bizarre situation where an OTP would happily be received when my sim was inserted in my wife's phone but not when in mine. Never got to the bottom of it.

So, maybe you can try that?

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, hk blues said:

I had bizarre situation where an OTP would happily be received when my sim was inserted in my wife's phone but not when in mine. Never got to the bottom of it.

That is strange.  Maybe blocked or spam filter?

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Mike J said:

That is strange.  Maybe blocked or spam filter?

It was nothing obvious based on my sIm settings - they were exactly the same as my wife's and we had the exact same model phone.  When I set it up it was fine but suddenly it went rogue for some unknown reason.  As I found the workaround, and it was something I needed maybe once/twice a year, I didn't dig too deeply.

• Like 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Couldn’t get OTPN from Australian bank, transferring through WorldRemit, changed sim card and alright now. Don’t know what the difference was, same phone, same address, same company.

• Like 2