BrettGC
Posted
Posted

I love my vasectomy.  

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
On 10/14/2024 at 11:52 AM, Old55 said:

Over the past 27 years of all the large age gap marriages we know of here in the US only two have survived.

That is a statistic to open our eyes, and I have seen the same with age gap marriages in the Philippines. 

However, I have seen the same thing with similar age couples so I am not convinced it is an age gap issue.  A lot of the age gap marriages I have been around took about 10 years to hit difficulties.  That matches up to both of my marriages to same age Canadian women where we lasted about 10 years each time.  My current age gap common-law Filipina wife has been with me 7 years so I guess we have 3 to go.  Time will tell.  So far, so good. :popcorn:

• Like 3
  • Love it 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Clermont said:

Three little phases I go by if you want to muck around with young women, they tell,they yell and they swell. Stick to the older women.

Except for some of us who has prostate cancer and had prostate removed for me, they just yell happily.. 1000% not a chance of "swelling "... which is why its always funny when they say " Im buntis , maybe its yours"....If they only taught basic sex education in schools here. ........Im very happy I dont need another child at 67.

• Like 3

baronapart
Posted
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, BrettGC said:

I love my vasectomy.  

As long as your honest about it to your partner. Knowing your character I know that you are. I know of two cases in the Philippines where young Filipinas were duped into relationships only to find out later that their foreign partners had had vasectomies. One didn't find out until after marriage.

Edited by baronapart
  • Haha 2

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, baronapart said:

As long as your honest about it to your partner. Knowing your character I know that you are. I know of two cases in the Philippines where young Filipinas were duped into relationships only to find out later that their foreign partners had had vasectomies. One didn't find out until after marriage.

My first Filipina girlfriend was positive I'd get a reversal after I told her about the vasectomy early on in the piece I didn't want anymore kids.  6 months later I ended it as she kept trying to force the issue.  Unfortunate, but I had to do it. 

My wife and I started talking in 2012, I told her.  After a couple of visits she seemed okay with it but there was something there and after discussions it turns out she wasn't really all that okay with it, so we mutually ended it.  We started talking again in 2017 and at the time I made absolutely sure she knew my feelings on the issue and ensured she was okay with it.  The rest is history.

• Like 4

jimeve
Posted
Posted

I told my wife that I had the snip and if we wanted children I would have it reversed that was when we first met 22 years ago. That never happened so we went the IVF route, had my sperm surgically extracted.

According to the surgeon they were like Olympic swimmers (joke lang) Found out after all that the wife was infertile, we was in the UK at the time and at a private hospital.

To this day I cannot fathom why they never did any test on my wife's fertility reproduction before I had sperm removed, they kept it in a sperm bank for 12 months  then asked if I wanted to extend, my answer was donate it but Keep my name anonymity. 

One good thing came about while examining my wife they found a cyst on the Uterus and removed it.

• Like 4

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, Freebie said:

which is why its always funny when they say " Im buntis , maybe its yours".

hahahaa you seem to be a busy man, bet you have your head on a swivel.   I am sure you can get a "shootin blanks" tee shirt printed up somewhere, might save you some unwanted calls or texts

Freebie
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, craftbeerlover said:

hahahaa you seem to be a busy man, bet you have your head on a swivel.   I am sure you can get a "shootin blanks" tee shirt printed up somewhere, might save you some unwanted calls or texts

I was in Uk recently for two months and lets just say, times were barren. More barren than the sahara. So yes, I tend to go a tad overboard when Im in this lush fertile land lol