Information just came up apparently Official;;

May be an image of text

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Old55 said:

I often made stupid choices at that age. Wishing him a quick positive outcome. 

We probably all did, I did.  And were rightly called out for it from those who knew better.

• Like 5

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, hk blues said:

We probably all did, I did.  And were rightly called out for it from those who knew better.

I still do.... And many know better than me....

• Like 1

Possum
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

I still do.... And many know better than me....

My 93 year old mother told my wife last summer that she didn't think I'd live to be 30 and my Dad bet 25 years of age was the limit. :shock_40_anim_gif: I told her that was some positive thinking and she said,"Son, we were realists."

• Haha 4

Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

Police: Three persons of interest identified in kidnapping of American in Zamboanga Del Norte | ANC

Vid doesn't say who these people are. 

Edited by Lee
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, hk blues said:

For sure.  I recall driving home from a date at 105 mph (170kph) on a two lane road because I wanted to get home prior to my midnight curfew. :shock_40_anim_gif:

Lee
Posted
Posted

Still no proof of life for abducted American vlogger in Zamboanga del Norte —police

Authorities have yet to monitor proof of life for the kidnapped American national in Sibuco, Zamboanga del Norte, according to the Police Regional Office 9 (PRO-9) on Monday.

PRO-9 spokesperson Police Colonel Helen Galvez said the abductors of 26-year-old vlogger Elliot Eastman have yet to make contact with authorities in the Philippines and the United States.

(We still have no proof of life and no contact from the abductors. Both here in the Philippines and also in the US, no such communication has been received yet.)

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/topstories/regions/924336/abducted-american-vlogger-zamboanga-del-norte/story/

• Like 1