Meeting Online Or Boots On The Ground

oldutot
Posted
Posted
I was introduced to my wife, from a Pinoy friend of mine. We were shipmates.
Hello Oldutot,Great looking family you have there -- as a fellow Pinoy, I'm anxious to hear more about you.Respectfully -- Joaquin (Jake)
Hi Jake It's good hearing from you,actually I am a Kano. My picture is myself and wife with a niece and nephew sitting on our laps. It was taken about 30 years ago, when I hair on top of my head. Cheers to you and your wife

Jake
Posted
Posted
Hello Oldutot,Great looking family you have there -- as a fellow Pinoy, I'm anxious to hear more about you.Respectfully -- Joaquin (Jake)
Hi Jake It's good hearing from you,actually I am a Kano. My picture is myself and wife with a niece and nephew sitting on our laps. It was taken about 30 years ago, when I hair on top of my head. Cheers to you and your wife
Oops, my bad. Please tell us more about you. Maybe we can learn from all your travels as a merchant marine.Respectfully -- Jake

oldutot
Posted
Posted
Oops, my bad. Please tell us more about you. Maybe we can learn from all your travels as a merchant marine.Respectfully -- Jake
I' m willing to talk about my travels. Where should I post it. can you give me permission to post a link to my story.The link is a organization, that I worked for. The web site may help others, and it will give credit to my post

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I' m willing to talk about my travels. Where should I post it. can you give me permission to post a link to my story.The link is a organization, that I worked for. The web site may help others, and it will give credit to my post
May be best to post here; http://philippines-expats.com/index.php?showforum=82PM me the link please before you post and I will have a look for you :thumbsup:Boss Man