Groom Nabbed After Wedding

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Busted,maybe!BUGALLON -- After a civil wedding ceremony at the Municipal Hall on Wednesday noon, Dagupan policemen arrested the groom for frustrated murder. George Ibasco, alias Kano, 30, a resident of Tapuac, Dagupan City, had shot and injured a friend whom the police refused to identify.Due to Ibasco's arrest, the newly-weds' happiness as well as that of their respective families was marred.The honeymoon was likewise postponed. Dagupan Police Chief Mariano Luis Verzosa said the arresting team discreetly approached the suspect and whispered that they have an arrest warrant for him. The suspect casually went with the policemen so as not to create a commotion. As of Thursday afternoon, the couple's families are preparing to bail him out. A P200,000 bail bond has been recommended for Ibasco's temporary release for the frustrated murder charge. He also has a pending homicide case in Lingayen. The suspect's arrest warrant for murder was in connection with the disappearance of his friend Hemil Lagao sometime in January 2007. He shot another friend who knew of Lagao's disappearance, apparently to silence him (witness). However, the victim survived to tell the story. According to Verzosa, they received information three weeks ago that Ibasco was residing in San Nicolas. They later received another report that Ibasco was spotted in Bugallon. They were then tipped off about the suspect's civil wedding. (LCMY/Sunnex)

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Oh what a lucky girl to land a good catch like that. :13_4_10[1]:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
In hind site, I wish I was nabbed at my first wedding :) :36_6_3[1]:

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
In hind site, I wish I was nabbed at my first wedding :) :36_6_3[1]:
:o :lol: :lol: Or even my second or third.