Typhoon Megi (Juan) Heading For North Philippines

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

I don't like the looks of it! Scary! I just hope it's not a major calamity! How much more can people put up with this kind of disaster? I wonder if my flight back to the Philippines next month will get canceled if the control tower is damaged by the hurricane or will the roads be passable getting home from the airport? I guess we just have to wait it out!

stef
Posted
Posted
Thanks Stef for the local updates. If I'm not mistaken, you're the gentleman that lives in Santa Rosa, Laguna.Stay safe and stay dry my friend.Respectfully -- Jake
thanks jake so far all is ok here we have only had light to mild winds and no rain

stef
Posted
Posted

Super typhoon "Juan" (Megi) may have crippled as much as 90 percent of communications facilities in Isabela and Cagayan provinces, the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) said on Monday.NTC spokesman Paolo Arceo cited reports from telecom firms as of 2:30 p.m. indicating it may take as many as five days to restore the communication facilities."Medyo masama, hard hit ang areas na ito, they are pegging it at 90 percent damage so mahirap makipag-communicate sa areas na ito as of this time," he said in an interview on dzBB radio.

stef
Posted
Posted

hope the next fuel station is close for these two

post-693-091265300 1287411130_thumb.jpg

MikeB
Posted
Posted
I wonder if my flight back to the Philippines next month will get canceled if the control tower is damaged by the hurricane or will the roads be passable getting home from the airport?
I hope your flight next month will not be cancelled - or delayed. I also hope that my close friends whom I consider my family and all others who are in it's path are not killed or lose everything, or what little they have managed to accumulate since Ondoy last September.

Jake
Posted
Posted
hope the next fuel station is close for these two
Hey Stef, where was this gas station located?Jake