War !

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
This IS JUST GREAT !!! IM supposed to fly korean air this march too !! i havent booked my ticket just yet but i was going to pay this weekend ! i always fly korean coz i love the service they provide and the price is right , and i have 41 000 air miles with them i dont want to change airlines but i think i better pay more attention to the news and maybe give them a call to find out what they will do if the airline cant fly into korea and im booked and paid for with them ,will they re route me on another airline ???? or am i UP *@!& creek without a paddle ??? OldUgly&Cranky
Go ahead and buy your ticket this will blow over before Christmas. "Dear Leader" wants aid but is unable to ask the west for it directly so he plays this game as he has for many many years now. He was in China a month ago and got more help from them but things in North Korea are very near total failure and he needs food and oil people are starving to death there and thats OK with him but he can not hold power if direct family members of his Army starve.

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

I just got out of Korea, but my pension is still there for 3 more weeks...... so hopefully the exchange rate improves by then. It should be totally safe to fly Korean Air. If it's that dangerous, let them cancel the flight and reimburse you completely. I figure you should just have all the DMZ soldiers start a samgyup-sal (3-fat pork bbq) cookout, and airdrop the rest in, further in their territory. Hard to resist Korean bbq.

Jake
Posted
Posted
This IS JUST GREAT !!! IM supposed to fly korean air this march too !! i havent booked my ticket just yet but i was going to pay this weekend ! i always fly korean coz i love the service they provide and the price is right , and i have 41 000 air miles with them i dont want to change airlines but i think i better pay more attention to the news and maybe give them a call to find out what they will do if the airline cant fly into korea and im booked and paid for with them ,will they re route me on another airline ???? or am i UP *@!& creek without a paddle ??? OldUgly&Cranky
Go ahead and buy your ticket this will blow over before Christmas. "Dear Leader" wants aid but is unable to ask the west for it directly so he plays this game as he has for many many years now. He was in China a month ago and got more help from them but things in North Korea are very near total failure and he needs food and oil people are starving to death there and thats OK with him but he can not hold power if direct family members of his Army starve.
Some military think tank proposed that Dear Leader Jr needs to make a statement as the next leader by validating his appointmentwith artillery shells. He's only 27 years old and already overweight. Does he have a monopoly on Korean barbecues?Jake

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

When I read this, I had to wonder what North Korea expects to happen when they send artillery shells into an area.SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea said on Friday the South and the United States were pushing the peninsula to "the brink of war" with their plan to conduct large-scale military drills, days after the rival Koreas exchanged artillery fire"The situation on the Korean Peninsula is inching closer to the brink of war due to the reckless plan of those trigger-happy elements to stage again war exercises targeted against the (North)," the North's official KCNA news agency said.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
When I read this, I had to wonder what North Korea expects to happen when they send artillery shells into an area. SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea said on Friday the South and the United States were pushing the peninsula to "the brink of war" with their plan to conduct large-scale military drills, days after the rival Koreas exchanged artillery fire "The situation on the Korean Peninsula is inching closer to the brink of war due to the reckless plan of those trigger-happy elements to stage again war exercises targeted against the (North)," the North's official KCNA news agency said.
They want aid and a return to the six-way talks and drama for the secession of power. Keep in mind China will use Dear Leader as a sock puppet to play games too.

Jake
Posted
Posted
When I read this, I had to wonder what North Korea expects to happen when they send artillery shells into an area. SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea said on Friday the South and the United States were pushing the peninsula to "the brink of war" with their plan to conduct large-scale military drills, days after the rival Koreas exchanged artillery fire "The situation on the Korean Peninsula is inching closer to the brink of war due to the reckless plan of those trigger-happy elements to stage again war exercises targeted against the (North)," the North's official KCNA news agency said.
They want aid and a return to the six-way talks and drama for the secession of power. Keep in mind China will use Dear Leader as a sock puppet to play games too.
Excellent point Old55! I still consider communist China the sleeping dragon, an opportunist with some very slick moves.Respectfully -- Jake

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

well i talked to my my travel agent and she said there has been no alerts from korean airlines and there still flying daily from toronto , so i decided to book anyway , im sure if things got really crazy there the airline would either rebook me with another airline or refund my ticket , im going to call the airline just to make sure and have a litle piece of mind anyway !! i guess we all need to keep our fingers crossed that nothing happens in that part of the world !!! OldUgly&Cranky :)