No More Willing Willy

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
They are saying he stole the format for his Willing Willie show from Wow Wow WeeThis is the alleged child abusehttp://www.youtube.c...h?v=nxCWS5E3bfs
The boy did look like he was going to cry the whole time, but child abuse, ohmy.gif only in dah Philippines.

Inspector
Posted
Posted (edited)

Yeah, wth...THAT video?My parents would be in prison if that was the worst they can produce for child abuse ... haha, what about all those costumes they dressed me up in as a kid...trick or treating. :AddEmoticons04230:

Edited by Inspector

Jake
Posted
Posted
Yeah, wth...THAT video?My parents would be in prison if that was the worst they can produce for child abuse ... haha, what about all those costumes they dressed me up in as a kid...trick or treating. :AddEmoticons04230:
You know, the saddest part was the response from the audience. They were all in frenzy, enjoying this young boywho obviously was in serious emotional distress -- yet his parents allowed him to perform and for what, a lousy10,000 pesos! Bailiff, whack their pee-pee!Jake

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

It looked to me like the boy just had a touch of stage fright but probably talks it up to his friends, after the fact, like it was the highlight of his life. He wasn't doing anything wrong. The kids here dance like that all the time. It seems he was performing to a filipino audience and being judged by western moralists.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Can anyone imagine how long it take a poor family to make just P10,000 by collecting garbage? P10,000 could feed a poor family for weeks or even months! Willie's variety show is helping a lot of poor families if they can be the few to make it inside the studio after standing in long lines out of thousands of people hoping to get in! People even sleep over night on the sidewalk just to be sure they get in! Now the that the show has been cancelled temporarily, some of those poor families are out back in the streets collecting trash to sell for their livelihood! Willie has even donated millions of pesos to charity organizations for many years now and that too has stop! So where's the injustice in all this towards one person while hundreds of thousands of poor families are still poor while ABS-CBN and others bickers with Willie Ravillame? Shame on some of the people with their twisted western morals and family values towards a culture and society set in their ways due to their economic hardships!

Inspector
Posted
Posted

I want Willie gone for his love song singing alone .... :woohoo:His allowing 6 - 8 year old's to grind on stage is humiliation for the child. The kid looked silly and I sure he will be scarred for life. Poor parenting. :yes:NOT child abuse however, IMHO...and the kid could go on to use his fame, drama and slick moves to score a lot of beautiful ladies.... when his balls drop. Can you just see the ladies melting at a disco when he is of age...first asking the lady to dance, followed by a no...then his tears flow, and the lady agrees. He's got her now...he starts to grind...WHILE crying, the lady thinks...this guy is DEEP, and he ends with a nice score later on. A new fad could of started, the crance....dancing sexually while you cry. :AddEmoticons04230:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Interesting. This columnist said the whole episode started from a Youtube video going viral:The Web revolt that shook Willie Revillame’s world. . . Whoever created the YouTube clip of the crying, dancing boy named Jan Jan thought it was funny, and, from the comments, many others thought so, too. But then it spread to other sites, including Facebook. And another reaction emerged: Anger.Then the rebellion began. . . .

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

th_thholysheep.gif You know, there are people out there that are good about stirring up trouble for their personal causes, it just takes one person and this little innocent "macho dancing 6 old yr old" was used to stir up people's minds and emotions to a frenzy desrupting Willie Ravillame's professional and personal life, let alone his staff, sponsors and employees who rely on him and the thousand of poor families just waiting in long lines just maybe hoping to turn their lives around for the better! Now, all that has ceased temporarily! As I have said, just have to wait and see what becomes of all this fiasco of injustice! SugarwareZ-034.gif

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

more info about this person, amazing that this has gone on for so long. A GAME show host has stirred a tempest in a teacup by encouraging a teary-eyed boy of six to gyrate obscenely on national TV. The act, bereft of all good taste, outraged many viewers, including the Commissioner on Human Rights, who remarked that the act constituted child abuse. Other personalities from the entertainment industry agreed and publicly said so, much to the chagrin of the game show host, who has built a huge personal fortune by offering generous cash prizes to the poor members of his audience, punctuated by the gyrations of scantily clad women who dance mindlessly at the drop of a hat. It is standard fare for such shows, but this particular host has turned the commercial combination of greed, sex, poor taste and vapidity into a science.now here is the juiciest :thats-funny:This was, after all, the marketing genius who screened game participants to make sure they were not too intelligent, in the cynical belief that stupid is funnier. This was also the same TV personality who washed his hands of all responsibility when poor folk lining up for his show at the Ultra stadium in February 2006 stampeded, killing 78 people, mostly poor old women and children. The debate over the six-year-old dancer percolated in blogs and on other social media for days before one national daily picked up the thread and ran it as front-page news. Following a flurry of show business attacks, the game show host challenged his critics, including a world-acclaimed Broadway star, to do what he had been doing for the poor—that is, poke fun at them and then throw them some cash to keep them smiling—though those were not his words.:icon_GreatJobKao: the rest of this article can be found at http://www.manilasta...d=2011/april/13 Betraying the public trust

Edited by ed villas

oldutot
Posted
Posted

Quote me wrong, he also had his show running during the Aquino funeral. Saying that the funeral procession was ugly to watch. And his show he trying to make people happy. th_signs083.gif